Boss Resources Limited is an Australian-based minerals exploration company with nickel and copper projects in Sweden and Finland and gold projects in Burkina Faso, West Africa.
- New exploration strategy to focus on underexplored resource rich European mineralised belts
- Utilising modern direct detection geophysical technologies
- Highly effective but low cost exploration for rapid project evaluation
- Pipeline of projects leveraging off established relationships and databases
Liakka Project (Finland), Skogtrask Project (Sweden) and Nottrask (Sweden - application)
- 3 exciting nickel and copper exploration projects in mineral rich Scandinavia
- Potential for massive to semi-massive contact and disseminated sulphides within the main intrusions
- Close to infrastructure in pro-mining regions
Burkina Faso Gold Projects
- 3 high quality 100% owned gold projects covering 1730km2 within Burkina Faso, West Africa
- 100 strike kilometres of greenstone with the potential to host significant gold resources
- Excellent drilling and geochem results
- Joint venture with Gryphon Minerals Ltd with Gryphon sole funding to decision to mine
Boss Resources has an experienced Board with exploration, production, project development and corporate skills, and the ability to evaluate and consider acquisition or joint venture opportunities that have the potential to add value for shareholders.